Search this Topic:
03/15/17 11:20 AM
03/15/17 03:46 PM
03/16/17 08:31 PM
03/17/17 06:21 AM
03/17/17 12:50 PM
03/17/17 03:12 PM
03/17/17 03:17 PM
03/18/17 01:48 PM
03/18/17 04:04 PM
swimboy818 wrote:You don't need to map out the entire alternate timeline of Survivor, but could you guess how HvV goes with Fishbach there instead of JT at least?
03/18/17 06:11 PM
Ta Keo wrote:swimboy818 wrote:You don't need to map out the entire alternate timeline of Survivor, but could you guess how HvV goes with Fishbach there instead of JT at least?20. Sugar
17. Stephen - Majority alllaince wants tp keep the tribe strong, Stephen seen as a schemer (Amanda finds JTs idol)
10. Rupert - Single idol play by Parvati
9. Russell - Candice still flips, but Amanda plays her idol
8. Candice - Colby votes with villains bc of Candice flipping
6. Jerri - Distrusted by villain girls, viewed as a threat
2. Sandra - Without Russell to oppose her game was not seen
1. Parvati (5-4-0)
03/18/17 08:44 PM
03/18/17 11:39 PM
03/19/17 05:24 AM
03/19/17 03:26 PM
03/20/17 12:58 AM
03/23/17 08:34 AM
swimboy818 wrote:Here's a twist on a fairly common what if idea. What if Keith won the F3 immunity challenge in Australia and voted out Tina due to her being more likable then Colby. In this scenario, who do you think wins? Additionally, if Colby wins (probably via votes from Rodger, Amber, Nick and Jerri), how is his reputation affected in this timeline, since he did not betray Tina to win?
03/23/17 08:37 AM
03/23/17 11:54 AM
03/23/17 12:04 PM
03/26/17 01:03 PM
5chd wrote:What if Maraamu won the final team immunity challenge?
What if the redemption Island alliance of toncantins commenced?
What if Eliza didnt flip on the Young girls.
What if Bobby Jon and Steph didnt return in Guatemala?
Share This Link
Message board courtesy of Survivor Sucks member support.
Benevolent dictatorship courtesy of Survivor Sucks Admin Idoits.
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.