Any new info that has not yet been posted on this forum MUST be posted in its own separate thread.
The increasing trend is for everyone with a mini-spoiler to combine them all into one catch-all thread. We have a whole forum for spoilers, so let's use it. One thread = one spoiler.
2. Do NOT start a new thread UNLESS you have a NEW spoiler. This includes info you're sharing from another site (see Rule #4).
If the title of your thread ends in a question mark, it belongs in the Spec forum.
Do not be afraid to post new threads. If they're not supposed to be there, they will be locked or moved, but unless you're a chronic violator nothing will happen to you besides some flaming.
3. You are solely responsible for the information you post here. Spoiler hoaxing will be met with a permanent IP ban. Do not post information given to you by another poster. If you have an untested source you may be grilled by an admin and your info may be removed if your story is unsatisfactory.
4. Spoilers from public sources: if you find spoiler information on a site other than Sucks, you must provide a specific link to that information, AND copy all relevant information into your post. Always give credit.
There are certain sources who have fallen into disrepute. These sources are considered unreliable and should not be disseminated here.
5. Please do not post spoilers in other forums. Apparently some people still care and get testy when you spoil the F3.
6. This forum is only for spoilers related to S34. Spoilers for S35 and beyond should be discussed in the Future forum. Spoilers for past seasons can be discussed in LTS.
7. You are reading this SPOILER forum at your own risk. No accommodations will be made for "spoiler-lite" people; spoilers will appear in thread titles and spoiler tags will be removed if seen. If you complain about being "too" spoiled in this forum you run the risk of getting a PM from me with hardcore spoilers in the subject line.
8. Off-topic and emotionally-based replies WILL be removed. This refers mainly to comments such as "I hope this spoiler is true" or "Zeke <3 <3 <3." If you are posting to support or refute a spoiler or opinion, you MUST back up your views with actual evidence or even-handed reasoning (exception: if you're refuting a spoiler by attacking the messenger, being a noob IS an acceptable basis for skepticism). If your argument is built on nothing more than the words "hope", "wish", or some sort of emoticon, it's going to be edited, even if you tack something on at the end of an otherwise innocuous reply. Remember, just because you think something doesn't mean you must, or are entitled to, post it. Repeat offenders will be barred from the Spoiler forum.
It is permissible to emotionally discuss spoilers in dedicated threads in other forums, so long as those threads are properly labeled as spoiler threads.
This rule is in effect to rein in a growing culture of fantardism that has taken over most of the forums here. It is a special nuisance in Spoilers because it distracts from and neuters meaningful discussion and analysis, which is how spoiling is supposed to be done.
9. This is Sucks..."outflame" is in the motto. Be mean. You shouldn't even have to be told that, and you should not need moderator intervention to be kept "out of line". If someone asks "when is the finale" and you actually give them a straight answer, you've committed a sin far greater than anything else mentioned above. The best posters in history have found and kept a formidable balance between Rule #8 and Rule #9.
10. Basically, just don't post at all.