1. STARTING NEW HOUSEGUEST THREADS - On cast reveal day, 25% of you will rush to be the one to start a thread for one of the new HGs. We don't understand this behavior, but whatever. Threads are time-stamped when started. If there are more than one thread for a HG, the first one started will stay and others will be locked. The first post should have a picture of the HG and the HG's bio from cbs.com - AT A MINIMUM. A link to the HG's intro video would be great. If you don't have the pic and bio in the first post, your thread will be locked. Each HG gets ONE THREAD. We don't do separate love and hate threads. Deal with it.
2. Houseguest LOVE/HATE Threads
We'd like to encourage GOOD threads, but have to corral you fangirls somewhere, however, we reserve the right to delete any and ALL love/hate threads for any reason at any time. Deal With It!
3. Live Feed Discussion threads will be created and stickied by the mods. This is where you can talk about what's happening on the feeds and spew your personal feelers.
4. Keep your questions about the feeds/show/board in this thread. Do NOT create new threads asking how the live feeds will work on your piece of shit 10 year old computer with AOL dialup, which satellite companies in Greenland carry BB After Dark on POPTV, why your Roku isn't working, or why people on here are such mean assholes. Ask here.
5. There are a bunch of OTHER boards where the rule of the day is post a separate "New Topic" for each and every thought expressed by a House Hamster. This style is called BRAINFARTING here at the SUCKS and we don't like it - NoSiree. BRAINFARTS will be locked and are subject to deletion in order to preserve Forum UnReal estate.
6. PAY ATTENTION. The "New Topic" button is NOT an invitation to those who don't bother to look for existing threads of the same subject. Search is your friend (whether it be yuku search or searching on your own).
7. WE are not trying to suck all the PHUN out of the board but at the same time we are not going to spend our time changing diapers and wiping spittle from emotional babies who only bitch and don't have a creative bone in their body.
8. Play Nice - When a nomination/veto result is on the feeds, but has not been seen on the show itself, please put SPOILER in the thread title.
9. We relax the rules a bit about allowing links to other boards that contain live feed data and vid caps. But don't abuse it.
10. We now have a Big Brother Past Seasons Sub-Forum. Use that forum to discuss the past houseguests. New threads discussing old houseguests will be deleted/moved on sight.
11. We now have a Big Brother International Versions Sub-Forum. Use that forum to discuss any International BB Versions/houseguests. New threads discussing International BB Versions/houseguests will be deleted/moved on sight.
Violators will be humiliated.