15. Dillon: Everyone (including his own allies) are throwing him under the bus.
14. Cassandra: Everyone is aware of her secret alliance with Dallas, has stirred too much stuff with the vet alliance, and might be backdoored.
13. Emily: Is seen as the showmance to the house dummy, none of the girls really care for her, but is not the main target.
12. Dallas: Is even more secluded from the vets than Cassandra, is alligned with the pariahs, and could easily go home with a wrong Veto win.
11. Karen: No one in the house really likes her, and the pariahs hope she is nominated. Outside of them, she is not the main target, and may escape nominations.
10. Kevin: He is not a target, but is not really in a strong position of power. Sure, he is in the main alliance, but none of them really trust him (even Brunno does not consider him a Bobby), and he does not have many close ties yet.
9. William: He has an alliance with Dre, but that's really it. Everyone likes him right now, and is right in the middle.
8. Dre: Same thing with William, but I think she is a bit closer to some of the vets.
7. Bruno: Dude is way too paranoid for his own good. In the majority, and everyone wants to work with him, but he is still at a distance.
6. Demetres: Everyone is kissing his ass because he is HOH, but....... he still got half of the votes. The girls are using him as a meat shield, and if he doesn't align with other men, he will fall down this list prett quickly.
5. Jackie: I almost forgot to include her on this list, so that's a good thing for her in the house.
4. Ika: For some odd..... reason, she seems somewhat like a mastermind so far. Apparently she is the reason why Mark left, and Demetres is her puppett. I think people are all aware of this though, but she is still not as threatening to people.
3. Sindy: Shockingly, no one complained about how annoying she is, and seems to have better footing this time around. Has more options than Ika does, though they are pretty similar.
2. Gary: He is in the majority alliance, and there is literally no reason for people to target him. I think people will forget how much of a competition beast he is, and Gary does not need to control everything like some of the people below him.
1. Neda: Literally, she is only here because of the bullshit twist that was given to her.
What do you all think? Include your own rankings.