Search this Topic:
06/27/14 11:55 PM
06/28/14 07:34 AM
06/30/14 04:02 PM
TheRiceFairy wrote:Another great episode! I actually wasn't expecting them to go home, so I was sitting there shocked for a minute, lol!
1. I think that Nathan will win immunity, and Rachel/Chris will have to vote for Indira. Chris might flip because of his final two deal with her, but I'm not so sure. I actually think I recall a scene with Indira and Harlon starting a fire(maybe I'm just imagining this, lol,) so that might be foreshadowing for her defeating Rachel in a firemaking challenge! If that happens, I think Indira will win immunity again and have to choose between her two F2 deals. I think she'll probably pick Nathan, and now I think she'll end up beating him instead of him beating her. I think that Nathan calling her a goat this episode bodes pretty badly for whoever's up against her in the end, if she makes it!
2. I think the above would actually make for an exciting finale, so I'd be happy with it!
3. I voted for Indira, because she's really become my favorite these last couple episodes, I think Rachel will win it, but I think she deserved a vote!
4. I have no idea! I'll think about it and see if I can come up with anything.
Thank YOU for writing these fics! I love them! :)
06/30/14 07:00 PM
07/01/14 12:07 PM
07/03/14 08:42 PM
07/03/14 08:55 PM
07/03/14 10:16 PM
07/03/14 10:36 PM
07/04/14 12:04 AM
07/04/14 01:08 AM
07/04/14 02:24 AM
Great end to a great season! Please continue to write these! I find them very well done, and I love getting to read your characterizations of the different people. And thanks for letting my guy come away with the win! I'm totally the #1 Chris fan!
Now, for your questions:
1. I'm sure this is not a shock, but Chris was my favorite. I loved the way he grew from the first episode till the last. I think he had a lot of great depth, and really seemed like a nice guy. A special shout out to Rachael. I loved the two of them working together!
2. Laura. Hated her. Hated, hated, hated her. I think her jury question was one of the bitchiest things I ever heard. She really was way too into the game, and she came off as being really annoying.
3. Tulio. He was kind of a fun old lunatic, but he left too early. I would have liked to hear some more of his off beat philosophy.
4. My favorite story line was Chris's growth in the game. I liked how he went from an angry person suffering panic attacks to a guy able to control his emotions, with the help of the other players. I know some veterans who had PTSD, and they were able to eventually overcome it, so I think that one hit home for me.
5. I think Laura's elimination. She was totally not expecting it, and it was a great blindside. I cheered for that one!
6. Not really. I think they all had their place.
8. The maze. Those are always very fun challenges, just based on their scale.
9. Chris, Rachael, Erin (I think she had good potential), and possibly Indira. Also, if you're looking for a season of all crazy people, shout out to Tulio.
10. Your writing style is good.
11. I would definitely read another season.
12. Here's my suggestion. Do a 20 person season with four tribes. And make the starting tribes based on region, i.e. a northern tribe (Midwest/Great Lakes natives), an eastern tribe (Mid Atlantic/New England natives), a southern tribe, and a western tribe. And if you do this, make sure the contestants are the most stereotypical people from those regions, like a Massachusetts fisherman and a southern belle. I think that would be a fun season to see play out, and with your writing style, I think it would be great. You'd probably be able to capture the essence/accents of each region!
Thank you again for sharing, and I look forward to your next installment.
And thanks again for giving Chris the win!!!!!!
07/04/14 11:25 PM
07/04/14 11:27 PM
07/06/14 10:52 AM
09/14/14 03:48 PM
11/02/14 01:11 PM
11/02/14 08:18 PM
12/31/14 12:51 AM
01/01/15 10:08 PM
Share This Link
Message board courtesy of Survivor Sucks member support.
Benevolent dictatorship courtesy of Survivor Sucks Admin Idoits.
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.