2. An F2 for rest of seasons.
3. No demented or abnormally dramatic contestants.
4. Every player gets a confession or two, no one ignored.
5. No more unlikeable contestants bogarding airtime.
6. The swimming challenges will be returned and used frequently.
7. Seasons will again have the questions/answers challenge on how well the survivors have
learned about each other or told an island story to memorize & then quizzed.
8. There will be two challenges in each show, the reward and immunity.
9. If going to have returning players, it will be an All Stars like S8.
10. Viewers will never see or hear Boston Rob on any future seasons.
11. Ditto for Russell Hantz & any relation, Phillip, Colton, Cochran, Shemu, Fairplay, Parvati, Cirie,
Russell Swan, Stupin, Lisa Wailchel
12. At the finale reunion, every contestant of that season will be talked to & given a chance to speak.
13. The contestants sit together on the same stage at the reunion.
14. On the loved ones episode, any survivor on the ground wailing, blubbering... editing will cut it.
15. Probst can't dye his hair anymore.
This is how Survivor used to be. When you got a good thing going, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.