Search this Topic:
03/08/12 09:02 PM
03/11/12 03:05 AM
03/11/12 08:00 AM
03/11/12 05:08 PM
03/11/12 05:15 PM
03/11/12 05:17 PM
03/11/12 05:19 PM
03/11/12 07:07 PM
03/11/12 09:19 PM
03/12/12 11:35 AM
03/17/12 12:40 AM
03/17/12 05:18 AM
Thanks for translating this series. It was another great season, for me it was not quite as good as last season but still better than most English speaking seasons. I thought William was a really great character and I liked Liesbeth, Frits and Tim as well. Hadewych also emerged as a great character in the second half of the season. I avoided reading this thread as I wanted to see if I could work out the mole without being influenced by other peopleâ€™s opinions. In the end I was way off the whole time because I never really suspected Anne-Marie though I think that was because her sabotages were poor. The whole time I thought it was Liesbeth or Tim and I seemed to change my mind about which of them was my lead suspect almost every episode. When it got down to 5 I was certain it was Tim.
The only impressive move for me that Anne-Marie did was taking credit for Hadewychâ€™s arrow. If there had been more doubt amongst the group about who the mole was that could have been a great move to throw people off. Unfortunately it seems everyone at that point was locked on her being the mole. In hindsight Tim warning Dio he was off track makes me think at least a few of them must have been on to Anne-Marie at that point so early in the game (at the time I thought Tim was doing the same thing Patrick did with Art last season).
Anyway thanks for your efforts Jazzzed. I hope you do another season, preferably one with a much better mole.
03/17/12 05:21 AM
03/17/12 05:22 AM
Oh btw there is someone uploading a translated version of season 10 on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZEPg2MJi7g
03/17/12 01:56 PM
03/18/12 02:16 AM
03/18/12 03:21 AM
CUBic Zirconiyum wrote:^1. That's awesome. 2. Omg Jazzzed has competition in the dutch mole translation game :o
03/18/12 04:05 PM
04/08/12 07:51 AM
Well, the Mole Fanday was today. ï¿½:-)
Photo ops with favorite contestants a.o., and an auction of Mole S12 objects (such as the special Mole money of this year) of which the total came to more than â‚¬2.200,- for a charity for which Frits is the ambassador.ï¿½
Maybe some more interesting answers will be posted later when people get home. ï¿½:)
1. Originally the series was planned to be Morocco - Spain. (Funny because there have been speculations about exactly that ).ï¿½
They changed the plan due to the Arabic Spring and instability of the situation. Just before departure they decided to go to Iceland instead. (Where they were dealing with a volcano erupting by the way.. ï¿½:o Looks like this season has had it's fair share of problems...).
2. Because the departure date, identity of the contestants & the destination had been leaked by the press (first time ever this happened in 12 seasons!) they had to cancel and/or change several challenges because having the contestants spotted in very public places would have been a risk in terms of spoilers.
3. Originally the city tour in Reykjavik was supposed to be given by the mayor but he was unable to do it.ï¿½
He was the one who suggested the rather ehm quirky lady in red instead. ï¿½
4. Anne-Marie got advice/ tips from the production via sms during the filming.
5. Tim still can't give a logical reason for what he did in the HÃ¶fdi House, it was 'just stupid' (Don't think he will get any argument there.. ï¿½)
6. Art confirmed that 'Jung es' (him saying 'jongens'/ 'guys' a lot) was an official clue to AM Jung.
7. Art is going to use the money he won last year on an Elvis Crusade in the US (whatever that means ï¿½ )
05/29/12 11:12 PM
Share This Link
Message board courtesy of Survivor Sucks member support.
Benevolent dictatorship courtesy of Survivor Sucks Admin Idoits.
© 2013 Yuku. All rights reserved.