Top 3 Favorites.
1. My number one has to go to BB10's blindsiding of Brian.. that was just amazing.. I give Libra all the credit for that move, she put doubts in April's head that Ollie was in an alliance with Dan and Brian, which ultimately caused April to confront Ollie, then Ollie spilt the beans. Did you guys see Brian's face when he got put up LOL..
2. My second one goes to BB13's backstabbing of Jeff.. Shelly gets all the credit for this.. Before that double eviction I thought Jeff had the whole game in the palm of his hands, he had his sheep in his corner and there was no way Kalia&Porsche could outbeat them.. boy was I wrong! Shelly finally got some sense knocked in her head and did the unthinkable.
3. My third one goes to BB11's blindsiding of Ronnie.. Laura gets the credit for this and Natalie gets some too.. Ronnie was playing the entire house, going back and forth between the 2 alliances and Laura seemed to be the only one who realized this, I remember she kept telling Jeff,Jordan,Michele,Casey that Ronnie was the RAT on the feeds and they just kept brushing it off. Ronnie made up another lie, Natalie told the house and then Laura exposed all of Ronnie's lies which got him evicted 2 weeks later..
Top 3 Worst.
1. My number one goes to BB13 Adam's stupid move.. he won a very important veto where he could control the rest of the game , instead of him using the veto on Porsche/Kalia, and getting Rachel to have no choice but to put up Jordan, Jordan would have went home that week, Porsche/Kalia/Adam could have teamed up against Rachel and the outcome of the game would have been completely different and saved the season from vet domination. If Adam did that imo the F2 would have been Adam and Porsche, or Porsche and Kalia..
2. My number two goes to BB12 Matt's idiotic move.. he got the DPOV and he had a chance to control the outcome of the game in a huge way, instead of him using the dpov to get out enzo or hayden(preferably Hayden) his alliance who told him to his face they were voting him out, he uses the dpov on KATHY. stupid. stupid. stupid. After Matt used the dpov on Hayden he could have outed the brigade and formed a F3 alliance with Britney and Ragan and BB12 would have been a MUCH better season.
3. My number three goes to BB11 Jeff's stupid move.. I didn't realize how stupid it was untill I stop being JeJo fans, but Jeff should have never backdoored Russell, he should have left Natalie and Kevin on the block that week, one of them would have gone home and the F4 would have most likely been Michele, Russell, Jeff, and Jordan, and Jeff would have had a chance at F2..