First of all what an amazing cast! I dare to say one of the best cast of the entire show!
If you watched that season I doubt you don't remember these people:
And all of them are pre-jury!
I'd also like to point out:
- The christianity on this season is beautiful and not weird and annoying like in some other seasons
- The energy of everyone is awesome, it makes you wanna watch it more
- The edits are really good, although we can see Vecepia as the winner after episode 3 recap, they still threw some negativity at her on the penultimate episode making Nelea the good side to plant some doubt in our minds, all character are very well developed and the airtime is veyr fair to everyone
- The fights were awesome and funy
- Shawn, Zoe, Paschal, John, Sarah, Robert, Tammy, Vecepia, Nelea, damn everyone was awesome
- Tammy going ruthless reminded me of Natalie Bolton, bring her back!
- The challenges are very interesting, bring back night challenges!
- There was a sunglasses contest going on and even Jeff Probst was in
- The location is HELL!
- Rob Mariano was not bad at all this season, actually I liked him, too bad he went awful in later seasons...he also SUCK at challenges
- LOL at the race card and Shawn conspiracy theories
- I had no idea John was gay, that was more of a #blindside than tranny Zeke
With such cast I wonder why haven't more from this season asked back and at least 6 from World's Apart have. Fuck CBS, Probst and Spillman for this.
Man, the final 2 with two ladies who played the game, very satisfying ending, from that final 2 any of them who won I'd be very happy, both deserving players, no wonder the vote was so close. And fall short Kathy? She's was amazing.
TOP 10 SEASON AT THE VERY LEAST!