Search this Topic:
05/10/16 03:19 PM
05/10/16 03:50 PM
05/10/16 03:54 PM
05/10/16 04:05 PM
A Bartholomew wrote:Reportedly, the Umbers, Karstarks, and Manderlys are on the Boltons side, but the Manderlys switch sides during the big battle.
Rickon is toast.
05/10/16 05:44 PM
1. There's no great northern conspiracy in the show: the Umbers and Karstarks genuinely support Ramsay. Shaggydog's head was the real deal.
3. Rickon dies for sure, but he's still alive by the time the battle rolls around. He is not one of the bodies on the crosses. Ramsay tells him something about a game before telling him to run.
4. Smalljon dies during the battle, killed by Tormund.
5. Vale knights crest a nearby hill, deus ex machina style.
6. Ramsay is taken captive at Winterfell, not on the battlefield. DMT isn't sure whether or not Jon feeds Ramsay to his hounds. Jon does wind up on top of Ramsay at Winterfell, though, pummeling him (sadly, neither of them are shirtless for this). He only stops because he doesn't want to beat Ramsay to death in front of Sansa (DMT seems to think that's because Jon doesn't want Sansa to experience any more brutality than she already has?). Jon does make sure Ramsay dies, though.
7. The BOTB is a full-on army vs. another full-on army. This is on a much bigger scale than Hardhome: 400+ extras, 150 horsemen, stuntment, visual effects, about 700 people working on set. DMT has never seen anything like it before. Choreography is great, set pieces are great, extras were trained in sword, shield and pike use for weeks. Lots of blood, dismemberments, heads crushed in, etc.
8. DMT never saw Melisandre or Osha at the battle, did see Davos.
05/10/16 09:12 PM
05/11/16 01:15 AM
05/11/16 07:14 AM
05/11/16 09:13 AM
05/12/16 05:32 PM
RunawayJuror wrote:For those that read the books, a new Arianne chapter from Winds of Winter was posted today - http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/
05/12/16 05:55 PM
05/12/16 06:18 PM
05/12/16 06:40 PM
05/12/16 08:31 PM
05/12/16 09:40 PM
05/12/16 09:49 PM
05/12/16 10:00 PM
05/12/16 11:58 PM
05/13/16 12:21 AM
thecolbster wrote:So, even if you haven't read the books, is there any reason to read this thread?
If the show is ahead of the books, do you all just jack off to fantasies that you want to happen?
Isn't it like bad fan fic?
05/13/16 07:39 AM
Share This Link
Message board courtesy of Survivor Sucks member support.
Benevolent dictatorship courtesy of Survivor Sucks Admin Idoits.
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.